Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Uber-Productive Sunday

This weekend was great! Got first chair with Chris in Keystone on Saturday. We were growing tired of Vail and Beaver Creek and haven't skiied Keystone during the day before. Super cold in the morning (7 degrees), but it got really warm by the afternoon when we stopped for lunch. Turkey and cheese with our favorite - hot chocolate and St. Brendan's (think Baileys, only better).




My legs got tired quickly because I went for my first jog of the season the night before. Since we haven't been getting any good new snow, we took Sunday off and decided to build a work bench in the garage for ski tuning and other stuff. It turned out awesome. I also installed a stereo system and tied it into the house stereo. Yes, I'm a nerd.





After lunch, I got a bunch of other little stuff done around the house that I have been putting off... trimming my beard, cleaning the bathroom, laundry, grocery store, cooking dinner, etc. It felt really good to get all that stuff done. Especially in such a short time. Seems like I've got out of my lazy funk and getting stuff done is a reality again. Hooray!

No comments: