Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dad's Birthday Weekend

I flew in to TX for my dad's 60th birthday party this weekend, and we all had a blast. It was great to see all of my family... let me rephrase that. It was great to see my family, but a good chunk of my relatives weren't there. It's basically impossible to gather extended relatives when both my parents have 4 siblings and most of them have a bunch of their own kids. Somewhere around 50 friends and family showed up for the birthday dinner, most of whom I haven't seen in years. We spent most of Saturday lazing around the house and enjoying each others company. Two of my uncles spent half of the day playing fart noises to each other from an online fart soundboard. I love my family!


Here's a shot of my dad with Shiloh and me at the party. Isn't Shiloh gorgeous!


No comments: