Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Things Happening

I couldn't really get myself into writing a whole post about anything. Instead I'm going to list a few things that have been going on.

  1. My sister is having a baby! Her water broke around 34 HOURS ago and she still hasn't given birth yet. Please send good thoughts to her!
  2. My roommate brought my stereo back from Austin so I am debating on putting it in my room or in the living room. Right now it's just set up with 2 speakers and my sub so I can play CD's or my computer through it.
  3. Valentine's Day is over! Hooray!!!!
  4. I am washing my sheets.
  5. My car hasn't been washed in almost a year.
  6. I just got my phone replaced under warranty because the trackball wouldn't "select" when I clicked it.
  7. I still haven't sold anything on eBay. Maybe I'll work on that tonight.
  8. I've had a light cold for the last week and I think I'm almost over it.
  9. The number nine is my favorite number. I could explain why, but you would just think I'm weird... or a dork. Probably the latter.
And that's my list! Any questions?

3 comments:

Jane said...

Congrats on the new niece/nephew-let! They're the best.

Diary of Why said...

Numbers 3 and 4 seem oddly juxtaposed. Thoughts? Talk amongst yourselves.

Dan said...

If they were related, I'm sure I would have had a much better V-day.