Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Blah blah blog

Been a little while since I've blogged, so I'll give a brief synopsis. Weekend before last I went to Denver because it was President's day weekend. The slopes get stupid busy and I didn't feel like messing with the crowds. Plus I needed to go in for some shopping. Got a bunch of clothes and stuff for my place, spent way too much money, then got sick. Laid in bed all day Sunday and Monday and didn't feel that great until later in the week.

Last Saturday I took some ski lessons and they helped SOOO much. I have started to learn how to ski bumps and I can connect a few turns on blacks with bumps now. Sunday I went out all day by myself to practice what I learned. Fell alot, had a great time. I was going to take a bunch of pictures on Sunday but my battery died on my camera. For some reason the memory card in my brain isn't compatible with my PC, so I got nothing. This pic is from the class that I took on Saturday.

My dad is coming in town this weekend and I'm stoked to show him around the slopes and hang out. We'll have a great time.

Not much else going on. I've got to take a few days off skiing because my legs are exhausted from this weekend. I tried to go out on Monday, got about 2 runs in, felt like my legs were going to solidify and came back down. I'm hoping to do some night sleding later this week with my roommate. I'll do my best to take pics.

No comments: