Thursday, July 17, 2014

Almost Airport Amusement

I dropped my car off in storage today and Kelsey had asked me to grab some extra undergarments for her from her car. I stashed them in my cargo pocket and went along prepping our cars in storage. Making sure the batteries were disconnected and the cars covered in plastic. I went through 3 sets of socket wrenches before finding a set that had a 10mm to disconnect the batteries. Good thing I have lots of tools!

My good friend Robin was kind enough to spend the afternoon with me and drop me off at the airport so I didn't have to deal with a taxi. THANK YOU ROBIN!!!!

I got to the airport and proceeded to the security line. After pulling out my laptop and liquids and emptying my pockets I was ready to get scanned. I gave my pockets one final pat down and realized something was in my cargo pocket.... close call! I quickly slid the contents into my bag and proceeded to the scanner, giggling to myself.

I imagined the TSA rep asking what was in my pocket, and my gleeful response would have been "Women's panties!" I thought about putting them back in my pocket just for fun, but my bag was already in the scanner. A missed opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: