Tuesday, April 1, 2008

March

I didn't write at all in March. I'm sorry, I messed up.

It was a good month with great visitors. My dad came in town the first weekend in March and we had a great time exploring the slopes. But what I actually enjoyed the most was resting in the hot tub, watching the stars, and just conver-sating.


A few weeks later Shiloh came to visit. SO MUCH FUN!!! I just wish I was able to take more time off work while she was here. We still got in a good amount of skiing and got to hang out with my roommates a good bit. Her flight was scheduled to leave Sunday afternoon, but it was delayed. darn. Instead we cooked up a great dinner and got to spend more time together.

I bought my first set of skis and boots at the end of March. I got Lange WC 100 boots and K2 Apache Recon skis. They have made a huge difference in my skiing. I just wish I had got them earlier in the season. Then again, it just makes me appreciate them more.

No comments: