Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Better Belly

I'm finally over my stupid stomach issues. I was still cautious of what I ate through Sunday, but much better. I was getting really bored this weekend and set up a slackline in the front yard. I anchored it from our patio post to the bike hitch on my car. Not the best set up because my shocks would give and create slack in the line. Oddly enough you don't want much slack in the line of a slackline.

Yesterday was the first Hot Summer Nights concert in Vail. Every Tuesday some band plays and a bunch of people go and drink a bunch of beer. People seem to go more for social gathering than to watch music. The Reverend Horton heat played yesterday which was pretty cool. I haven't heard most of the other artists for this summer.

I'm planning a camping trip for this weekend. Hopefully I can find a place where we can climb, canoe/kayak, and road/mountain bike that isn't too far away. I'm really looking forward to getting out and spending the night in the wilderness.

No comments: