Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Saturday Climbing

Went climbing at Seedhouse Rock outside of Steamboat on Saturday. It felt so good to rope up again. At first I was actually pretty freaked out. It has been a long time since I got on a rope. But after my first two climbs I was right back in it. The third (and last) climb of the day was a 5.11, but I think it may have been a little closer to 5.10c or so. I fell on one part, but got the rest of the route clean. After that climb I wanted to do some leading, but everybody else was ready to go, so I figured I would end on a high note and get back to leading another day.


I started playing around with Adobe PhotoShop to edit my pics and realized most of them need very little editing. I'm going to practice with my camera to learn how to use all the features and take better pictures. If I get into it, I may end up buying a nice camera that takes pictures in RAW format so I can do some real editing.

No comments: