Thursday, August 28, 2008

Excited About Austin

Even though it is about a month away, I can't wait to visit Austin in September. I've been feeling a bit unsettled in Vail because I have been faced with the inevitability that I will be moving back to Austin... and I'm actually REALLY looking forward to it. I moved to a place where I can do all the activities I could ever dream of, my job gives me decent flexibility to do some of them during the work day, and I don't really have any responsibilities. But my life here just doesn't seem to be fulfilling without the people that I care about the most.

I never realized how great the group of friends are that I have in Austin. Well, I did, but I didn't realize how hard it would be to leave them. I have met good people out here, but nothing compares to family.

No comments: