Friday, August 1, 2008

My attempt at a contest = FAIL

My guesses as to why:
  1. very few people actually read my blog (so all you who say you read it are lying to me)
  2. those that read it don't want to admit it to others for some reason (secret crushes?)
  3. you have to sign up for a blogger account to comment, and typing a few keys to register is too much work (jerks)
  4. the only people that care about me are Sandra and my mom (thanks mom, I love you)
  5. I stupidly revealed my reason for having the contest and there was a conspiracy to make me look stupid (most likely in my opinion)

I'll have to blog my ass off to get anywhere near those guesses, but at least they replied.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Aww... Poor Dan. I think it's:

6. People are too intimidated about your exciting life to leave their own piddly comments. (I am secure in my boring-ness.)

Maybe I should create 927 Blogger accounts and enter lots and lots of times. Is that allowed?

Unknown said...

i'm jealous of your exciting outdoors-y life!! especially when it's always 100+ degrees here and i can't go outside =( yes feel sorry for me..

will you please call us the next time you are in austin?! i miss me some dan lovin'

Dan said...

You got it Snazzy! I'll be down in late September for ACL Fest. I KNOW I will see you there.