Friday, August 29, 2008

Odd Feeling - Call It Intuition

Do you ever get a feeling from someone that there is something not right about them? Like they put on a facade but just under the surface is the terrible truth? Animals and little kids seem to have a keen grasp of this ability. You know how your dog growls at your neighbor for no apparent reason and you later find out that they are some rapist or child molester? Every once in a while I get that feeling about someone.

For instance, there is a guy who works in the office below me that I have always had a weird feeling about. He just seems overly friendly but lacks sincerity. I had an odd dream a few weeks ago and he was in it. I don't remember all the details, but it involved him driving around in a truck in what appeared to be the neighborhood where I grew up. He was going on a rampage and running into cars, mailboxes, and houses. I don't remember much more but it just reinforced my suspicions of him. I'm sure my pre-existing weariness of him contributed to the dream. Anyway, now when I see him or talk to him it seems like he is aware that I know he is a bad person. He kinda freaks me out. Hopefully I'm wrong, but none the less, I'll keep my distance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dan:

the twilight zone song:

doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo....

mom