Thursday, May 1, 2008

Back in CO

I had a great time in TX over the last week. I took the opportunity to visit most of my favorite restaurants in Austin. Phil's Icehouse, Freebirds, and Polvos just to name a few. Shiloh and I played a few holes at Peter Pan Mini-Golf, went for a few jogs, and took a dip in the Springs. It was sad to leave such a beautiful place with incredible friends.

The drive back was uneventful and I had good weather. It snowed last night and has been snowing for most of today as well. I think we have got 3-5 inches so far. It's not sticking on the streets or most of the pavement, which is a good thing since I took my winter tires off before leaving to TX.

Not much else going on, just getting back in the groove at work. I'm hoping to start jogging more and working out as my ribs heal. It always feels good to get back in shape.

No comments: