Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blog-a-rama

Yesterday was a decent day. Got alot done at work. I think the adjusters at Liberty Mutual are well on their way to considering me annoying. I sent 40-50 emails to them over the last week requesting updates on claims that they haven't taken care of. I guess the adjusters that aren't taking care of business got the majority of them. Interesting thing is, those are the same people who haven't replied to many of the emails. It sucks when you can't trust someone to do their job and you have to follow up on every detail to make sure it is done properly.

I was as tired as a one legged man in a butt kicking contest when I got off work. Mainly because I only had 5 hours of sleep the night before and staring at a computer screen all day sucks. Kyle called me to go for a mountain bike ride and I obliged. The weather is beginning to stay consistently nice. I live in the development on the left side of the pic.





I could tell my legs were still tired from the 10K, but I needed to get blood circulating so they can heal faster. Got some groceries, cooked a delicious Fettucini with Sweet Pepper-Cayenne Sauce (I use fat free vanilla yogurt instead of sour cream), went to sleep. I slept really well and it was hard to get up this morning because I wanted to keep sleeping, but no dice. Not sure what I'll do when i get off work today. Whatever it is, it needs to be active. I'm hoping to find some people that I can start climbing with soon. Apparnetly the Vail Valley isn't the best place.

No comments: