Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Bought an Epic Pass

Some may ask "why would you do that? You already get a free ski pass for working at the resort." Ahhh, my friend, you bring up a good point. But I don't think they will let me keep my pass after I QUIT!!! "How could you quit in an economy such as this?" I'll tell you. I got a job that pays better... MUCH better. And I'll enjoy the work alot more, too. Granted I won't be able to ski during the week like I have been, but paying my bills seems to be a little more important right now.

So hooray for a new job! I don't start for a month because I want to keep this job until my family comes to visit so they can use my free ski passes. HA!!! I'm so excited! Also, I'll be able to get in a decent amount of skiing before I leave this job. I'll post more about the new job later. Right now I am going to leave work because it is 5 o'clock in the p to the m.

BYE!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!