Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Opening Day at Vail



It was a blue-bird day last Friday, and I enjoyed every minute of it while I was outside. Vail opened and I couldn't resist spending some time on the slopes with my friends. Since then, I have skied every day except for Saturday. Instead of skiing, I started the new trabajo by getting stuck in an elevator for 30 minutes. Fun stuff. Back to the skiing - we just took a few runs on Born Free because it was about the only run that was open. At the top of Born Free with Karen and Adam (I'm on the far right).


Sillyness on the lift.

Tomorrow is opening day for Beaver Creek. I plan to ski here at Vail because my office is 100 yards from the lift and I don't feel like driving over there. Hopefully some of the crowds will migrate over to Beaver Creek so I can get on the lifts quicker. Either way I'm going to try to ski every day until I start my new job in mid-December.

Think snow, because we need it BAD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heard you guys got dumped on over the weekend... Hope you've got some good snow for your remaining ski-mooch time. :-)

Dave