Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another Trip to ATX!

I leave this afternoon for Austin. I'm really excited to go, but I wish everything wasn't happening on the same day. ACL Fest is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but I will miss most of the afternoon shows to see my family and Shiloh. Well worth the sacrifice.

The show I'm most excited about seeing? Beck!
The show I will feel most guilty for seeing? Beck

Why? Beck is playing from 8:30-10:00 p.m. on Saturday and that is the same night that my sister is having her birthday Glamour Shots Party. My family is even coming down from Arlington. At least I'll be able to hang out with them on Saturday afternoon and maybe Sunday morning.

Now to explain what a Glamour Shots Party is. My sister is awesome at thinking up themed party ideas. From her Outrageous House Plant Party to the Sushi Rolling Party, they are always unique and entertaining. A few years ago she wanted to have a Glamour Shots Party. We all dressed up in weird and ridiculous costumes and posed for pictures. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves (Once I can get to a computer that has them).

3 comments:

Jane said...

I love the Glamour Shots Party theme! My friends tend to take glamour shots of themselves all the time, though, so I don't know if it would be as funny.

I hope I'll see you at ACL! I'm going to have to miss most of Sunday's shows myself.

Dan said...

Is your number still the same? We just GOTS ta meet up at ACL! Binu is coming in town too. Not sure if he'll be at ACL, but he'll be in Austin.

Unknown said...

Overall, you enjoyed great time with your family during this trip.