Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just Thinking Out Loud...

I promise not to turn my blog into a political bitching post because I kinda hate politics and debating politics, but I have one observation.

Last night I was pondering why John McCain would select Palin as his running mate... and it hit me. Now that she is in the mix, what is the media paying attention to? It sure doesn't seem to be the issues that are important (not that it ever has been or will be). Hey, let's all debate if Palin was a good choice instead of asking questions on policy! A classic diversion technique. So I say to you McCain... "well played sir, well played." (sneaky jerk)

2 comments:

Jane said...

I had that same epiphany - it really ticked me off at first. But issues have a way of remaining issues, despite what the media might like us to think.

Dan said...

True, but the media does an especially good job of distracting those who are prone to place their votes based on emotions rather than logic.