Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Blogophile

I believe I am quickly becoming addicted to reading blogs. A friend of mine, Jane, started commenting on my blog. I started reading her blog. Then I started looking at some of the blogs that she had on her blogroll. Then I started looking at blogs they suggested. It's almost like a pyramid scheme that joyously sucks up my time on the computer. I haven't been at my work computer for the reasons mentioned in the last post, so I haven't kept up to date with my newest addiction. I feel oddly out of touch.

I had a lot of extra time on my hands while working over the last few months, so I started looking for ways to fill it without going insane. Now that I haven't had the time to read my favorite blogs and update my own blog, I almost feel cranky... like when I quit smoking cigarettes. All this bike riding and bouldering after work is getting in the way of my addiction. Not quite sure what I plan to do about it. Probably blog.

So here are some of my new blog interests:

Diary of Why
hang on little tomato
Last Name Unknown
Saving Diva
The State That I Am In

They offer interesting and different perspective on a variety of topics and events... each with their own quirks and reasons for blogging. I hope you enjoy. And maybe I'll do some blogging of my own tomorrow. I have much to catch you up on from the weekend.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Pyramid scheme - such an apt description. Clearly, you have good taste. ;-)

Dan said...

Soooo... when do we hear about your foot?