Monday, September 8, 2008

Contest Winner!

The winner of my contest... mom!

Her guess for number of mobile posts... 15.

Actual number of mobile posts... 4.

Next closest guess... Sandra with 22.

Closest guess after those two... doesn't exist. See here.


The prize... first let me give a bit o' background. My mom loves to give gifts that will keep us safe or get us out of an emergency. Example... something like the LifeHammer.



So while I spent over 3 hours drooling at REI in Boulder on Saturday, I remembered that I needed to get her prize. How fitting would it be to get her something she can keep in her car/purse in case of night-time emergencies? So I present to you, mother, the Petzl e+lite Emergency Headlamp.

I'll give it to you when I come down at the end of the month. CONGRATS!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dan:

yea! i won, i won!!! but guess what? i already HAVE the seatbelt window smasher!! so i would LOVE the dainty headlight thing for any car emergencies!

woo hoo!!!

mom

Dan said...

The headlight is actually really cool, in my opinion. I played with one in the store before deciding to get it.