Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by Teej and decided it was time to actually do one of these. I usually hate them because I feel an overwhelming responsibility to be funny/witty. I also need to do one that Jane had posted. I have a bunch of other crap that I want to write about too, but most of my excessive free time at work this week has been spent catching up on other people's blogs as opposed to updating mine... as evidenced by the crappy writing of my last post.

A. Attached or single ? Technically, single. But not interested in looking because I'm attached (depending on your definition of attached). It's really quite simple and painfully complicated at the same time. Plus she reads my blog so I have probably said too much already.


B. Best friend ? I'm lucky enough to have alot of people who could fit this description. Actually... that's bullshit. I have alot of really good friends, but I'm not sure I could tag anyone as my best friend. I'm able to draw different qualities from different people, and they are all important to me.


C. Cake or pie ? Red Velvet Cake - mainly for the rich frosting. And I kinda like it a bit crumbly. Man, I can smell it right now. The rich creamy frosting melting in my mouth. The moist cake tingling my taste buds. Damn it, I'm going to have to go get one now.


D. Day of choice ? Any day I can play outside with good friends.


E. Essential item ? Water bottle. You will seldom see me without either my Sigg or a Nalgene. And I hate dry mouth and dehydration.


F. Favourite colour ? blue I have a hard time pinpointing many favourites, but this has never been a problem for me. I read in a magazine once that a mans favourite color is whatever women say it is. Maybe it's because of my eyes.


G. Gummy bears or worms ? Bears. The clear ones. Deeee-lish!


H. Hometown ? Arlington, TX, though you wouldn't know from my accent... unless I'm drunk.


I. ( favourite ) Indulgence ? The sugar cookies you get at the grocery with pink frosting and sprinkles. My roommates can vouch.


J. January or July ? I'm a summer boy, so I'm going with July. No question.


K. Kids ? Someday. For sure.


L.Life isnt complete without ? Is this where I'm supposed to get all Buddhist and say I need nothing?


M. Marriage date ? No current plans.


N. Number of brothers and sisters ? One brother (5.5 years older) and one sister (2.5 years older). That means I'm the baby, gotta love me!


O. Oranges or apples ? I love oranges, but I eat apples more often. Less messy.


P. Phobias ? I try not to think about them. They scare me.


Q. Quotes? "It was the best of times, if only someone had told me." -Californication


R. Reasons to smile? I'm moving back to Austin!


S. Season of choice ? Summer fo sho sho


T. Tag five people ? I'd love to, but there aren't 5 people who read my blog that write their own blog.

U. Unknown fact about me? If I told you, that would mean I knew it, so it wouldn't be unknown. Anyone know how/when I will die? That doesn't work either, because then you would know it... again keeping it from being unknown. My argument is that there can be no known unknowns. Wow, that's a weird word... known.


V. Vegetable ? This one's for you mom... Corn and mashed potatoes! Gotta have my starches.


W. Worst habit ? Procrastinating. But I'll tell you about that later.


X. X-ray or ultrasound ? X-ray. I got nothing.


Y. Your favourite food ? Almost anything Mexican.


Z. Zodiac sign ? Taurus. Yep

1 comment:

Jane said...

Yay! I am so excited that you're moving back.