Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Vail Resorts Sucks

Ahhh corporate America... you have left a bitter taste in my mouth. Not that I didn't see it coming, but Vail really sucks. The resort was fiscally responsible by not giving the big-wigs raises this year. Instead they got promotions, which obviously result in higher salaries. As for the rest of us? "Well, the economy is really not doing very well so we aren't even going to give a big enough raise to our employees to keep up with the cost of living. Sorry little guy. Surely someone will replace you. After all, we are in the mountains and everyone wants to live here." That is a direct quote.

So now I'd like to propose a toast to my crapiest raise ever. Drum roll please... 23 cents!!!!

Thanks alot ASS HOLES!

p.s. On a lighter note, I'll post soon with an update of what I did this past weekend. It was a GREAT weekend!

5 comments:

Jane said...

Ouch. I hope you kicked them in the shins.

Dan said...

I would rather pee on their shoes.

Kurt said...

When I was a teacher, our superintendent compared us to bank tellers, saying that the real work of education was done by administrators, and the teachers could be anyone.

Dan said...

HA! Funny thing is that I have been a bank teller. I thought I was past jobs like that.

Anonymous said...

I am a bank teller. And I'd rather do this than work for Vail.