Thursday, October 30, 2008

Uninspired Title

After safely driving our buckled-up pumpkins home, it was time to cut them up, gut them, and light them on fire. HOORAY!!! It's been years since I last carved a pumpkin so I was pretty excited. We even saved the seeds to season and roast.




I took the smallest pumpkin because it was the best size for my design. If anyone can correctly guess what it is, you win... well you don't win anything other than knowing that you made me happy that someone gets it. Not necesarilly the most creative idea, but I had the best detail work of the three pumpkins.

Chris and Sam took one of the big ones and made a sweet little kitty pattern in to evil kitty. It's hard to see but she has fangs and mean eyebrows. Karen had the most creative pumpkin by far.

You can't see why it was so creative in that picture, but this will show you. Tongue suppressors for teeth, gauze for hair, and a beer bottle through the head. Nice.